Advanced Rogue Intelligence Assault Advanced Rogue Intelligence Assault

...I was hoping this wouldn't be utter crap...but I guess they cant all be winners. This is one of those games that try to win you over by making you so "wanted." I just wanted a slutty TD game. And the beginning is cringy. I would recommend letting the player play the actual game more, or at least make the girls harder to get. I mean for gods sake I spammed sex for all of them at the beginning thinking the game would say something like 'relationship status not high enough' but damn it just let me do it. Honestly, if your just gonna focus on the hentai aspect more, then just make some hentai, not a hentai game. Or a visual Novel, that could work too.

Vortex00 responds:

I've been reading comments on this game for almost year now, and based on your feedback I don't believe you even played it.

If I were to guess, you watched the opening scene, pressed sex a few times, then left a review.

This is a full game even with hentai completely absent.

You are missing the point of the game, it is not about cock blocking you until you build up stats to get to bang the girl.

and to add to that there is a quite lot of hentai to unlock past the beginning of the game that you have to to work for by clearing, and moving through increasingly difficult areas.

Break the Limits! Break the Limits!

Yeah, what that one guy said, from the text box at the top of the screen, it seems like this guy is in a coma. Or critically injured in a hospital, something like that.

Spaceball Pinvader Spaceball Pinvader

Entertaining. I absolutely ADORED the sound effects, whoever did them has a beautiful voice. The game was fun too. Especially when a second ball came in, juggling both of them was quite difficult.

Driving Cars 2 Driving Cars 2

You have made a lot of improvement. But if I were to be honest, you also have some faults in this second installment. 1) You took away the bots, which added a layer of hilarity. 2) You need to make the map bigger. Other than those, this game is pretty entertaining.

Tails' High Flyin' Adventure! Tails' High Flyin' Adventure!

Best game ever...? T_T

7 Days: Bust a Nut (Alpha 1.0) 7 Days: Bust a Nut (Alpha 1.0)

I like it so far. I like your sense of humor. Cant wait for the full game! Im totally gonna play it.

ItchiStik responds:

Thank you so much! It'll be a while before the full thing is ready but I'll post a new version every once in a while when I've maid significant progress.

Pokemon 134 Pokemon 134

Yes. Thank you so much. This man/woman has created an actual episode of pokemon...with EDUMACATION! YES! You mad GENIUS!!!